Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meanwhile ...

... I am still working on a piece on the launch of Libertas UK (if it is to be called that, which is doubtful at the moment). Yes, I was there and even asked a question. More later.

There are several books acquired by me for review that will be interesting on the blog and I fully intend to write about them. They are: Jonah Goldberg's "Liberal Fascism" (no, it is not about the EU or indigenous populations of any country), "The Great European Rip-Off" by David Craig and Matthew Elliott and Eamonn Butler's "The Rotten State of Britain" (also not about anything remotely resembling indigenous populations).

Of course, the most interesting book I acquired recently is Andrew Roberts's "Masters and Commanders" but that I am not going to write about, defence and strategy being the boss's province.