Thursday, April 17, 2008

There will be no horlix tonight

Well, not from me, anyway. Dr North will, I am sure, check in as he seems to have managed as much blogging while in the land of the free and the brave as he does in his study in Yorkshire. As for me, I have not seen any news I wish to write about and I refuse to get excited about somebody in Gordon Brown's office writing an article about the Anglosphere to which the PM graciously put his name.

Normal service resumes tomorrow. Incidentally, the thread on anti-Americanism has been the best for a long time (apart from those on toys). Lots of interesting comments, some more knowledgeable than others, but that is to be expected. One person seems to have joined the forum for the specific reason of showing off his (I assume) ignorance and silliness. I shall pass over the name. Don't want to embarrass the poor dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.