Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blogroll hopping

Hopping blogrolls is quite an entertaining and useful pastime. You open up one blog at random, read the top post, then go to the blogroll and pick another blog at random. Here is a list for starters – pick any one and go on a journey of discovery:
A few bloggers haven't quite understood the idea of the blogosphere, and have very limited or poor blogrolls, or they are poorly positioned. A surprising number have "Uncle Tom" entries, featuring links to MSM blogs that are never going to reciprocate.

That is one thing Iain Dale did get right – his instincts were not all bad. His motto was: "you link to me, and I'll link to you". I take it a little further. No blogroll, no link. Incidentally, if anyone has linked to EURef, and I haven't reciprocated, I apologise. Let me know and I'll remedy the omission.

COMMENT THREAD