Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year resolutions

Well, it's that time again and I have been busy making resolutions for 2007. Here is my original list as far as this blog is concerned:

1. Be nice about the UN and its new SecGen
2. Do not attack David Cameron a. k. a. the Boy-King of the Conservative Party
3. In fact, do not attack the Conservative Party
4. Or, at least, not too often
5. Be positive about the following: tranzis, NGOs, the MSM, President Putin, Commission President Barroso
6. Accept that certain groups are just natural victims and need a great deal of understanding (and money) when they express their victimhood by blowing up schools, buses, homes etc
7. Spend more time watching pigs fly

Then again, it seems more likely that the artillery is being lined up and the charge will be laid as soon as the new year comes in.

There is, however, one resolution that I do intend to keep: to steer clear of the forum. With gritted teeth I have accepted my colleague's argument that postings on the blog must go on the forum as well. Or else. To that extent I shall make my presence known there, but only to that extent. Other members of the forum are welcome to remind me if I lapse but, sadly, in keeping with my resolution I shall not be able to reply. Heh!

A happy and prosperous new year to all our readers.

COMMENT THREAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.