Friday, January 28, 2011

Multi-tasking


Nicked from Witterings from Witney - who undoubtedly nicked it from someone else - the picture above is offered without much comment. Other than to say I found it funny, if you analyse the humour, it is more subtle than at first appears. It doth lampoon our own prejudices.

Nevertheless, for whatever "crime" it is I have been judged to commit, I shall undoubtedly incur the wrath of the very few (and by definition) anally retentive Leftoids who visit this blog, and shall burn in their version of a secular Hell – which probably means endlessly reading speeches by David Cameron.

And, do you know what? With a smile on my face as I contemplate the throbbing hatred of the lefties – who are usually warmists, so I get two for the price of one – I don't give a damn.

COMMENT THREAD