Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Even lighter posting

There has not been a great deal appearing on this blog that emanated from Shepherds Bush but I doubt if that has been a problem - the boss has been very active. Now there will be even lighter posting till the end of the week when I shall sit down and finish all those half-written long postings. Yes, that is a threat.

Later this morning I shall take the Eurostar from St Pancras to Paris (the one in France not the one in Texas) and shall not be back till Saturday evening. Internet access permitting I shall post the odd Letter from Paris and shall bring back lots of nice pictures. (I hope.)

In the meantime, enjoy this excellent article by Fouad Ajami on anti-Americanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.