Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Beeb does it again

Over on Biased BBC Natalie Solent looks at the Beeb's coverage of the mid-term elections. She points out that Ceefax managed to get Lieberman's stance and, maybe, the reason for his victory, wrong (though personally I think it is the curse of the Daily Kos).

The discussion is worth reading, too, as there are interesting descriptions of James Naughtie's behaviour and completely objective analysis. One very interesting comment points out that we have never before had wall to wall coverage of mid-term elections on the BBC.

Indeed not. I wonder what it is that made them decide this was so incredibly important. Well, no, I don't wonder at all. I am just happily relaxed in the knowledge that I do not pay licence fees to that nauseating organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.