Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas greetings

Although my colleague intends to post the real Christmas greetings from both of us, he did allow me to put up a separate note, as long as I used it to promise that in the new year I shall not attack those who comment on our postings.

So, you will find no snarls from me when people who dare not give up their TV licence call for a revolution. There will be no angry put-downs in response to yet another misguided statement about the EU being no better than the Nazi or the Soviet systems. And definitely no loud snorts in response to assurances that the Conservative Party (under the Boy-King) is our best hope and everyone must rally round. No sirree!

At least that is the intention. We shall see how long it will last.

Happy Christmas to all.

COMMENT THREAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.