Thursday, July 08, 2004

Among the grown-ups

I had the interesting experience today of being interviewed about the EU's Galileo satellite system for a programme on Radio Netherlands.

My interviewer was the defence correspondent, who had not only read my Bruges Group pamphlet but had also done his own background research, and had put in questions to the Dutch presidency. His questions were relevant, informed and the structure of his interview drew out all the salient points.

For once, I felt I was being interviewed by a grown-up - in start contrast to the sort of interviews one gets from BBC personnel. But in this instance - of course - the BBC hasn't even bothered to follow up this issue. Now there's a surprise.

But who needs them? If you haven't already read it, the pamphlet can be reached here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.