Thursday, October 14, 2004

Gone fishing

At midnight tonight, this Blogger will be sailing off into the darkness aboard one of the few remaining Fleetwood trawlers – heavily laden with sea-sickness pills (me, that is) - to experience personally the depredations of the EU’s Common Fisheries Policy.

If I survive the experience, I will be reporting my findings on this Blog sometime late Friday or early Saturday.

In the meantime, I leave the Blog, by way of my last will and testament, in the capable hands of my colleague. This means, no doubt, that the hit rate will soar – once people realise that they do not have to wade through my laborious posts to get to her material. For the time being, therefore, happy blogging. Make the most of it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.